Monday, February 27, 2012

Where the heck have I been?

Well, I had a bit of an accident involving a veloceraptor and my right arm. Ok. It wasn't a dinosaur, I got between my dogs, who were fighting on my lap, and got bit. They always say "don't stick your hands in the middle of a dog fight" and what do you think I did? Yeah. I was thinking PROTECT THE iPAD IT ISNT PAID OFF! And the iPad still ended up flying across the room, and I ended in the ER. Typing is still really difficult. It's been quite some time, and the wounds are healed, but the tendons and muscles aren't really in the cooperating mood yet. I got some stuff written today and the whole rest of the day my arm was an aching, throbbing mess. I will do my best to get back to updating this blog daily, but until my arm is healed, everything is a single-handed endeavor.

So, that's my story and I am sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment