Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another terrible first date...


HAND-ME-DOWNS

There probably isn’t a proper place to start this story.  Do I start with the running for my life part? Or maybe my brother trying to kill me? Maybe hooking up with someone I met at my grandmother’s funeral. Probably that last one, since that’s what stared this whole mess.

Life-lesson learned: Never, ever date someone you met standing over a corpse.  Things can only turn more desperate from there. Especially if they also happened to have dated your grandmother.  You just end up changed into a vampire and trying to keep your baby brother from killing you. Undeath sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Awww see I knew you could write this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes that may be as close as we ever get to me finishing that story.

    ReplyDelete