Saturday, January 1, 2011

Obligatory First Post

So, this is the first post that one must make when starting up a new blog. I hope this will be a place for some of my projects, including my goal/dream/whatever of doing 365 micro-fiction stories--a 100 word story for every day of the year. I figure January 1st is a great time to start such a thing.

Hopefully there will also be comics, short stories and other things, as I work them out. But I will strive to keep everything as close to "short form" as possible.

So, who the heck am I?

Short version: writer, librarian, crazy cat lady. I have (so far) one comic in print, in Chicks Dig Time Lords, another comic on LiveJournal (http://tw-babiez.livejournal.com), and some micro fiction on various websites. Links to come in the future (give me a break, it's 3am New Years morning).

Anyways, tally ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment